Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Summer Work

Here are the beginnings of the huge stack of contact prints from over the summer. I think this isn't quite chronological, but they're from near the beginning. I'll probably scan the pictures from outside of New York first, and then get to those later.

I have quite a few more 4x5 prints to make, and then I'll need to start scanning the medium format car window pictures, which I'm feeling like are becoming something interesting, although there's still a lot of editing to do.

These pictures specifically are from weekend trips to the Jersey Shore, Vermont, and LA. Shooting on vacation isn't terribly disciplined, but sometimes the results are ok. In particular, I think the LA picture is going to be something I'll be able to use.

1 comment:

tps12 said...

Really like the LA one. And the NJ ones of course.